Website design companies in Kenya provide an essential service for businesses looking to establish a strong online presence. So many individuals have had a ‘bad website designer’ story or have probably heard stories or worse, have experienced it at some point. And that’s why you want to hire the right website design company in Kenya. But how do you find such website developer in Kenya whom you can trust? And how do you make sure you don’t end up being just another business owner in Kenya with a ‘bad web designer’ story.
Then you came to the right place! In this blog post, we’re going to give you information on how you can get a good website and provide a list of top website design companies in Kenya.
What is website design and why should you get one?
Website design is the process of conceptualizing, planning, and arranging content intended for the Internet. Modern web design goes beyond how things look (aesthetics) to include how things work (functionality). Website developers in Kenya have to stay updated with the latest technologies.Some of the compelling reasons why your business needs a professional website include:
- Connect with customers from every corner of the globe
- Your business will gain credibility
- Customers can be kept informed
- Enables you to target a wider audience, and it also provides a medium to showcase your work.
What are the best website design companies in Kenya
Growthpad Digital Consulting is a digital product agency in Kenya that focuses on custom software, mobile, web app design/ development, and Digital Marketing Solutions. They cater to startups, mid-market, and enterprise clients nationwide and also offer UX and UI design Expertise. With its design & engineering team of experts working in Kenya, the company provides app and web development, UX/UI, web design, and app testing via full product delivery and team augmentation engagements. Delivering apps and websites annually, they work with all clients big and small from industries including financial services, e-commerce, and education.
Have a Web Development project that needs to be discussed?
Contact Growthpad on 0721314242 or email [email protected]
Webpinn is a website design and development agency based in Kenya. The team has provided expertise in web design, web development, custom software development, and e-commerce development. Webpinn works with various industries including retail, education, and arts & entertainment.
Sky host excels at building data-driven apps and web services. They have delivered digital products for Nonprofit, e-commerce, education, and other industries. Their team takes care of Web and Mobile Development, UX/UI Design for Businesses, and different brands.
Thriving on brilliant ideas and a variety of skills, the Ilani Concepts team has successfully transformed brands by combining smarter strategies with fresh creativity. Rather than cascading information from one department to another, a team composed of each of their four disciplines – strategy, design, technology, and production – works on engagement from beginning to end. By bringing all of their knowledge to bear from the onset of a relationship, they arrive at innovative, actionable solutions. With all that, they concentrate in offering solutions in Web Development, Internet Marketing, Applications UI Design, Social Media, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Advertising, Professional, Printing, Email, Marketing Consulting, Branding & Identity, & CRM
They are a team of software developers, DevOps Engineers, and Data Analysts with a Combined Experience of 20 Years. They discovered the need for creating Innovative Software Solutions that are tailor-made and meet customer needs, unlike the “one fix-all” method. They are deploying innovative solutions and leveraging their skills in different platforms.
What are some of the platforms for website design for companies in Kenya?
If you are new at web design, the number of popular web design platforms and software can be a bit daunting. If you are looking for a quick and easy website, you might just feel like getting a web developer and letting them handle it.However, it’s important to know some of the best web design platforms and how much you’re willing to pay for one in Kenya. Web design platforms can be subscription-based or non-subscription-based.Furthermore, different platforms have different features aimed at specific parts of the market.For example:Platforms such as Magento and Shopify are geared towards e-commerce websites.Joomla and Drupal are highly customizable and might be preferred by advanced developers with programming knowledge in HTML and PHP.
Non-subscription-based platforms let you run your website on your own server since you won’t actually be leasing the platform.Be aware that just because these platforms are “non-subscription-based” doesn’t mean that you won’t have to pay any fees.Some of these include Dreamweaver, WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
Non-subscription-based platforms let you run your website on your own server since you won’t actually be leasing the platform.Be aware that just because these platforms are “non-subscription-based” doesn’t mean that you won’t have to pay any fees.You might have to budget for additional costs such as plugins, themes, and additional features.
What is the Process of Web Design?
Well-designed websites offer much more than just aesthetics. They attract visitors and help people understand the product, company, and branding through a variety of indicators, encompassing visuals, text, and interactions. The process involves the following:
- Goal identification: Where the developer works with the client to determine what goals the new website needs to fulfill. I.e., what its purpose is.
- Scope definition: I.e., what web pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal, and the timeline for building those out.
- Sitemap and wireframe creation: With the scope well-defined, you can start digging into the sitemap, defining how the content and features we defined in the scope definition will interrelate.
- Content creation: Now that you have a bigger picture of the site in mind, you can start creating content for the individual pages, always keeping search engine optimization (SEO) in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic. It’s vital that you have real content to work with for our next stage:
- Visual elements: With the site architecture and some content in place, you can start working on the visual brand. Depending on the client, this may already be well-defined, but you might also be defining the visual style from the ground up. Tools like style tiles, mood boards, and element collages can help with this process.
- Testing: By now, you’ve got all your pages and defined how they display to the site visitor, so it’s time to make sure it all works. Combine manual browsing of the site on a variety of devices with automated site crawlers to identify everything from user experience issues to simple broken links.
- Launch: Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch! This should include planning both launch timing and communication strategies — i.e., when will you launch and how will you let the world know? After that, it’s time to break out the bubbly.
What is the cost of Web Design in Kenya?
Good websites are not cheap. It takes teams time and collaboration to make it happen. The general website cost in Kenya for almost all Kenya website developers ranges between Kenya Shillings 50,000 to 300,000. This is normally based on the type of website, features requested, design style, and many other factors. Ps. Cheap is expensive. Don’t go for the cheapest website developer you find posted in directories.
What is the SEO for your Website?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic (Visitors) to your website through organic search engine results. You need SEO to ensure your website garners traffic, this traffic can at the end turn out to be potential clients. So in essence SEO can enable your website to appear on Google results in relevant searches.
What are the types of websites?
- eCommerce Website– This is a website people can directly buy products from.
- Business Website- A website that’s devoted to representing a specific business.
- Entertainment Website
- Portfolio Website-are sites devoted to showing examples of past work.
- Media Website- These are websites that collect news stories or other reporting.
- Nonprofit Website- This is the easiest way for many potential donors to make donations and will be the first place many people look to learn more about a nonprofit and determine if they want to support it.
- Educational Website-The websites of educational institutions and those offering online courses fall into the category of educational websites.
What makes a good website?
- Structure and Organization– Good websites are well organized and follow a structure. They are not cluttered; they are clean and professional. Website design companies in Kenya can help you get this right.
- Simple Navigation- In addition to that, they should offer simple and user-friendly navigation, so that users can find what they are looking for easily. High-quality websites focus on their audience’s needs, not on what they’re selling.
- Original Content-Good and fresh content builds the visitor’s interest and invites them to get involved, invite their friends, and come back for more. Furthermore, Google values content that is relevant and interesting for users, so creating original content is a great way of double-dipping when it comes to making a good website.
- Outstanding Aesthetic– Beautiful & contemporary design makes a site memorable. A good website is built around a theme that matches its market and personality. However, the outstanding design also encompasses a business’ brand and takes into account the user’s experience.
- Speed– Users don’t want to wait for slow content to download; they need their information quickly and without delay. In today’s internet spaces, most users know that if they click on a website and it does not load as fast as they expect, they can go back and click on another one that will deliver quickly.
Examples of the best-designed Websites in Kenya?
- Sky Garden https://sky.garden/home
- Electro Hub http://electrohub.co.ke/
- Travel Start https://www.travelstart.co.ke/
- Cheki https://www.cheki.co.ke/
- Eat Out https://eatout.co.ke/
Thanks for checking our List of the most trusted Website design companies in Kenya. In today’s digital marketplace, customers not only expect a digital presence but also are more likely to trust a company with a digital footprint. A Web Development company can take your business to the next level.