Thinking of embracing email marketing but aren’t entirely sure where to start or how it fits in with your marketing mix? Wondering where you can get email lists in Kenya or a list of companies in Kenya and their email addresses? Read on for a comprehensive guide on the best email marketing services in Kenya and how to make email marketing work for you.
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing refers to the use of email to disseminate a commercial message as part of efforts to promote your product or service. This highly effective approach to marketing can be used to reach both existing customers and prospects with a good return on investment (ROI) that can go as high as Ksh 400 for every shilling spent. This form of marketing can be an effective way to grow a B2B business especially if you can get access to high-quality email lists in Kenya. And while it may seem like a result of emerging technologies and recent developments occasioned by the digital revolution, email marketing has successfully been in use since 1978.
Why Is Email Marketing Important?
Email marketing is very much still relevant and vital in today’s digital landscape for several reasons.
- Compared to other channels, email marketing has significantly high customer acquisition and retention rates:
- Email marketing is cost-effective. It enables you to reach a large number of consumers without having to budget an extensive amount to achieve results.
- With email marketing, you have a tool that delivers personalized and customizable messaging. Depending on the recipients, you can craft unique messages tailored to each specific audience you’re targeting.
- Perhaps the greatest benefit of using email marketing is that it is measurable. It enables you to gain key insights on email open rates, how many click-throughs each message has as well as how your messages are performing across different device categories.
Why is Email Marketing Services in Kenya for B2B so Effective?
The benefits outlined above coupled with;
a). Easy to measure – The ability to gauge how well-received your messages are, go a long way in making email marketing an effective solution for B2B targeting in Kenya.
b). Ability to A/B test -- You can conduct A/B testing, which sends one message in two varied forms to help you identify the wording, layout and attributes that work best to reach different audience groups.
c). Reach inboxes of prospects with ease – B2B Email marketing in Kenya can reach the email inbox of key decision-makers in various organizations where they spend most of their time enabling you to connect directly with this important audience.
Email Marketing Platforms in Kenya
With its capabilities well-established in the sections above, let’s examine some of the platforms or services you can use for email marketing in Kenya.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps with managing engagements with clients, customers, and other parties that may be interested in what you have to offer. The platform is relatively easy to use especially for those who want to conduct email marketing solely.
Sendinblue is a system as a service (SaaS) solution for relationship marketing through transactional email and/or SMS. The platform leans more towards bulk messaging while offering insights, design testing, and spam prevention measures.
c) Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an online marketing company that helps launch and monitor email marketing efforts as well as build websites and online stores. It offers email automation, reporting tools, and integrations primarily targeting small businesses.
How to Get Email Marketing Database and Lists in Kenya
Leverage your existing communication channels
– The best approach to building an email list is through leveraging your existing communication channels. For instance, you can build your own internal email marketing database from the addresses of prospects who have reached out to enquire about your product/service.
Use campaign landing pages or pop-ups on your website to collect emails
– Moreover, you can use landing pages and sales pages on your website to capitalize on your traffic. Using call to action (CTA) buttons that offer incentives such as free reports, product demos, or webinars, you can add a field for web visitors to input their email addresses to receive these resources. That way, you’ll not only have email addresses but a clear understanding of who your prospects are so you can offer them precisely what they’re looking for.
Work with companies that offer B2B email databases in Kenya
– Another way to grow an email list or get a database is to work with companies that offer email marketing services in Kenya.
The Don’ts of Email Marketing in Kenya
– Sending too many unnecessary emails that do not add value to your audience and only serve to sell your products can easily get annoying and end up being flagged by email users as spammy therefore affecting your email deliverability in the future.
Do not spray and pray
– Spraying and praying refers to a guesswork marketing method where people send random emails to a random email list hoping to get feedback or a sale. This is one terrible marketing gimmick that you should avoid with your marketing efforts. Instead, create a good list of prospects and curate personalized messaging that can help provide value to the audience and be responsive.
Companies That Offer Email Marketing Services in Kenya
1. Growthpad Digital Consulting
Growthpad is a fully-fledged digital consulting firm that offers a wide range of digital marketing services in Kenya. An innovative disruptor, Growthpad has quickly become the go-to solution provider for companies looking to set up, grow or enhance their online presence to achieve their business objectives.
Especially for businesses looking to access email marketing databases and run effective B2B email campaigns, Growthpad can provide access to email lists of key decision-makers in Kenya across multiple industries. Additionally, Growthpad can provide a technology platform that enables you to efficiently reach these audiences with an email open rate of over 60%.
The advantages of working with Growthpad go beyond email marketing to also include:
- Digital Research Planning: before you begin marketing via email, get in-depth research on market trends as well as competitors so you can differentiate and offer a unique selling proposition.
- Content Production: enhance your digital marketing efforts with engaging visual content from custom social media banner images to animated videos that enrich your message.
- Data & Analytics: get data-driven business insights and strategies with data and analytics capabilities to take your business to the next level
And so much more…
Dimehub is a digital marketing company in Kenya that offers a blend of online marketing — offers Web Design, Web Development, PPC to SEO-based responsive websites.
3. Blu Flamingo
Blu flamingo is a Pan African agency focusing on digital advertising, graphic and web design, coding, and search engine optimization.
Higani offers online marketing campaigns to help capture and nurture leads through online ads, social media, and email lists.
Movetech Bulk SMS primarily focuses on bulk text messaging but also deals with bulk email messaging. Its email offering is aimed as a competitor to the widely-used aforementioned Mailchimp platform.
The Bottom Line
Email marketing in Kenya is a highly capable tool to add to your marketing mix. Combining email marketing with other digital marketing techniques can help bolster your online presence. Accessing a highly curated email marketing database of B2B decision-makers in Kenya can help your business grow rapidly. Working with a fully-fledged, acclaimed digital marketing agency like Growthpad can help you achieve your objectives while saving on time, energy, and, most importantly, money.
- Email Marketing in Kenya